On 2-3 November UIC and FIATA’s third edition of the successful Market Place Seminar will be organized. It will bring together railway undertakings, freight forwarders and clients on the same platform, creating a unique opportunity for increased co-operation and business development within the railway sector.
- Introduction of the new UIC line to Barcelona: How will this influence the railway market?
- Development of hinterland transport around the port of Barcelona: What are the possible rail freight solutions and how can they be implemented?
- Shipping companies and logistics solutions: What is the state-of–the-art in multimodal solutions?
- Francisco Bonache, CEO, RENFE Freight
- Sylvie Charles, CEO, Fret SNCF
- Santiago Martín, General Manager, TP Ferro
- Philippe Le Petit, CEO, Naviland Cargo
- Ignasi Ragás, Director General, CIMALSA
- Pierre Enderle, Chairman Executive Board, STVA
- Carmen Guillen, Regional manager, CMA
- Miguel Angel Duro, Commercial Director, TCB Railway Terminal
- Ricardo Arroyo, Managing Director, DHL Forwarding Iberia
- David Kerr, Commercial Director, DB Schenker UK
- Manuel Acero, Director General, Pecovasa
- Pablo Antolín, General Manager, Cadefer
- Oliver Sellnick, Freight Director, UIC
Registrations are available via www.MarketPlaceSeminar.org
UIC and FIATA are looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona!