Following the successful previous editions, UIC is pleased to invite you to the 6th UIC Digital Conference 2020. Given the current situation caused by Covid-19, to ensure the safety of all, the UIC Digital Conference 2020 will take place online on December 11, 2020 from 11:00 to 13:00 (Paris time).
For more information, please register: https://uic.org/events/uic-digital-conference-2020
This event will give the opportunity to group together representatives from UIC Members and actors from the digital ecosystem to learn more about current digital trends, projects & innovations. As usual, it will be the opportunity to celebrate the UIC Digital Awards.
- Introduction by François DAVENNE (UIC General Director) and Evgeny CHARKIN (RZD CIO and UIC Digital Platform Chairman)
- Keynote by Jean-Michel MIS (Member of French Parliament and Member of National Digital Council)
- Presentation of ECOPMS project by Olivier MAUREL (CEO MCLEDGER)
- Presentation of BDTM project by Alexey OZEROV (Head of International Department JSC NIIAS)
- Keynote AWS by Cameron Brooks - Public Sector Director Sales Europe
- Information on UIC Digital Platform activities by Francis BEDEL (UIC CDO)
- 5th UIC Digital Awards ceremony and presentation of the 3 winners