The SIA project has come to an end, and the final results achieved by the project partners are now being prepared.
The project team is eager to share the main technical achievements and the benefits of the European Global Navigation Satellite System (EGNSS) for rail and obtain feedback on the project results.
You are thus invited to the SIA project final event, to be held online on Friday 15 October from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Welcome by project officer at the European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA)
- Introduction to the project by CEIT project coordinator
- Project results and main achievements:
- EGNSS positioning (GMV NSL)
- Pantograph-catenary interaction monitoring (CEIT)
- Wheel-rail interaction monitoring (DLR)
- Visualisation platform (Ingecontrol)
- Q&A and concluding remarks