Following its success in 2007, GRFC 2010 marks its second edition by bringing together the sector’s top executives and decision makers, rail and logistics professionals, customers, influential politicians and regulators, and institutions from across the globe for an integrated and interactive event in Saint-Petersburg from 6 - 7 July 2010.
Under the patronage of UNECE and in cooperation with AAR, BIC, CER, CIT, EIM, FIATA, OTIF, UIRR and UNIFE, the conference will feature leading rail freight figures speaking on subjects of topical significance.
- Railway transport in times of the global economic meltdown and the future recovery - Challenges and opportunities
- The need to drive efficiency in combined traffic
- Legal harmonization and paperless transport
- Conditions for the success of landbridges
- Investing in the development of rail - How to attract private investors?
- Wagonload - Thriving in North America, surviving in Europe?
- Green Logistics - An opportunity for rail
- Creating customer value with global logistics built on rail
- Intermodal traffic and the future of the container
- Vladimir Yakunin, President RZD
- Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, General Director UIC
- Dr. Karl-Friedrich Rausch, Board Member DB
- Dr. Sebastian Jürgens, Member of the Board HHLA
- Lance Hockridge, CEO Queensland Rail
- Alexey Averin, Vice President International RZD
- Stig Nerdal, CEO Transportutveckling
- Dr. Alexander Hedderich, CEO of DB Schenker Rail
- Dr. Christoph Seidelmann, Vice President BIC
- Ferdinand Schmidt, Member of the Executive Board RCA, UIC Freight Forum Chairman
We are looking forward to welcoming you in St Petersburg!