Time is quickly approaching for the to the 14th Annual UIC eBusiness Conference, that will take place in Paris, UIC HQ, 28-29 October 2010. The theme of this year’s Conference will be “Business Value of IT – A Strategic Asset for Growth” and will address a variety of subjects having a current impact on Railway IT development.
Highlights of this year’s conference will include:
- Connecting legacy systems securely on the open internet (using the TAF Common Components)
- EU Policy priorities in Information Technology for enhancing the use of Rail Transportation
- Service-Oriented Architecture – a step beyond data exchange
- Leveraging current legacy systems to protect current investment
- Applications supporting Train planning and operations
- Importance of harmonized legal framework and data exchange for cross-border traffic
- Shaping the future of passenger rail distribution
- Content aggregation technology to power multi-modal integrated displays
- Mobile Applications for Railways
Registration form, all the accompanying documents and more detailed information are available on our website at :
Please note that this year the conference will take place during two half-day sessions. The plenary session will take place on Thursday, October 28, 14.00-18.00 followed by a welcome cocktail. This will be complimented by a half day of workshops in specialised subject areas on Friday, October 29, 9.00-12.00 followed by lunch.
The event’s official language is English. No translation will be provided.
CALL for PAPERS
If you are interested in making a presentation on the subject please contact John Lutz: email@example.com