Registration has started for our Free INESS Training programme, 7 – 9 March 2012.
The programme, registration form and further information about the event is now available online http://www.iness.eu/spip.php?article13
The INESS training programme will contain:
- Explanations on benefits of a common method for describing functionalities to the railway asset managers
- Dissemination about the common kernel and the advantages for infrastructure managers, industry partners and safety authorities
- Explanations on the advantages of using the common kernel in order to convince standardisation bodies to work towards a European standard
- A presentation about the Interlocking-RBC interface FFFIS, focusing on the benefits of standard interfaces
- A demonstration on advantages for infrastructure managers, industry partners and safety authorities in each country on using the INESS architecture/interface specifications
- Demonstration on the process towards a proposal for a standardised system architecture to standard setting and regulatory bodies, safety authorities and the European Railway Agency
- A presentation about the harmonised testing and commissioning of interlockings explaining the advantage for infrastructure managers, industry partners and safety authorities in each country
- The use of the work bench in projects
Who you will meet:
- Railway infrastructure managers – management & engineering level
- Suppliers – management & engineering level
- Railway operators
- Data and project managers
- Procurement department from European Railways
- Business development and financial departments from the European industry
This three-day training programme will be held at UIC Headquarters in Paris. The event will be held in English.
- Lunches and coffee breaks during working sessions
- Documentation package in English
- 1 social event (dinner) on 7 March 2012
PLEASE RESERVE YOUR DATES!
To participate in the INESS Final Conference on 3 February 2012, please register online now at http://www.iness.eu/spip.php?article7