UIC and the Association of the European Rail Industry (UNIFE) together with the CleanER-D consortium will jointly host a public workshop on 5 June in Turin.
Secure your place – Register now!
Why should you attend?
- You are a rolling stock expert, a railway operator, or an official from a national or supranational body active in the field of transport pollutant emission reduction;
- You are interested in ways to reduce NOx, PM and CO2 emissions of rail vehicles;
- You consider new technologies as part of the solution;
What will you learn?
- Findings derived from the CleanER-D sub-projects “Sustainability and integration”, “Emerging technologies” and “Hybrid technologies”;
- An insight into how to create conditions allowing for the greening of diesel traction;
- Clean diesel vehicle developments;
- Discussion and exchange.
- Participation in this public workshop is free of charge
- The number of participants is limited, secure your place by registering in advance!
- Click at this following link to fill in the online registration form and learn more about the venue and the workshop programme:
All information about the project can be found at
http://www.cleanER-D.eu, practical information (incl. the online registration) about the workshop at
or contact Isabelle de Keyzer: firstname.lastname@example.org