The CleanER-D project has been seeking to develop, improve and integrate emissions reduction technologies for diesel locomotives. Furthermore it is aimed at facilitating the implementation of innovative methods and hybrid solutions for the best possible contribution to reductions in CO2 emissions.
This final event will bring together all the major stakeholders to discuss the final outcome and achievements of the projects.
The topics covered will include:
- Technical solutions implemented in the CleanER-D demonstration projects: “Light Weight” and “Heavy Haul”
- Challenges and experiences during the demonstration work
- RAM and LCC model for diesel vehicle
- Sustainability Impact Assessment of the rail diesel fleet
- Technical solutions to keep the balance between engine emissions and efficiency: “Emerging technologies” and “Hybrid technologies”
- Recommendations on future emission reduction approaches and strategies developed in “Sustainability and integration” subproject
Please register here: