Register before 1 September 2015 and receive a 20% discount on the conference fee!
The Asset Management group within the International Union of Railways (UIC) will organise its biennial World Conference on Asset Management at Paris UIC Headquarters from 12 – 13 October 2015.
Following the high level of interest shown at the last edition in 2013, this year’s edition will have the slogan “Putting our assets on the right track”. It reflects the benefits of asset management in finding the optimum solution between costs, risks and performance. International speakers will elaborate on asset management in the railway sector and unveil proven practices in other industries.
Why attend? This conference is the opportunity
for you to:
- Explore the UIC Asset Management Working Group’s latest results and
benefit from its unique experience accumulated since 2008
- Learn how asset owners have structured their asset management
organisation and process
- Explore ISO55000 and learn how companies have implemented this
- Supply arguments and best practices to enable you to support and enrol
asset management within your organisation
- Identify how asset management fits into your strategic planning
- Gain insight into which methodologies and tools have proven their value
- Discuss the latest innovations and future challenges within the field of
Purpose of the conference:
- Exchange the latest knowledge and experience in the field of asset management
- Learn how the railways and other industries have adopted asset management practices
- Offer opportunities for international and multisector networking
Sectors: Rail, road, gas, water, energy, real estate…