Online registration: http://www.uic.org/events/spip.php?article3437
We are pleased to confirm your invitation to attend the 11th edition of the UIC World Security Congress, to be held in cooperation with the Railway Protection Force of Indian Railways in New Delhi, India, at The Leela Palace Hotel, New Delhi, from 8 – 10 December 2015.
During the congress, two days will be dedicated to theme sessions. After a cocktail reception that will be held the evening of 8 December, the programme will be held on 9 and 10 October.
Call for papers: It is still possible to give a presentation. In order to enable us to finalise the agenda, please send your proposed topic to Mrs Bonneau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Main topics of the programme:
Wednesday, 9 December 2015
- Official Opening session in presence of high level Indian authorities Asia-Pacific regional security issues and consequent challenges to Railway Systems
- Growing Complexity of railway systems and the importance of security in achieving short, medium and long term goals.
- Resource constraints and burden of expectations on security agencies, especially in the context of South Asia
- Crisis Management and mitigation of consequences of security – related incidents
Thursday 10 December: Morning
- Passenger Security Issues: Problems and Solutions
- Freight Security Issues: Problems and Solutions
- Panel Discussion: International Cooperation in developing best practices, implementation of modern technology and training of personnel
- Valediction by eminent expert
- Conclusion by UIC Director general
Thursday 10 December: Afternoon
Technical visit in New Dehli organised by IR
Friday 11 December
Social event: visit to Agra (Taj Mahal) on payment basis
Venue: The Leela Palace, New Delhi,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110066, India
You have the possibility to book a room at the congress venue. To reserve at The Leela Palace Room please contact: email@example.com