The UIC is pleased to organise a “Workshop on Electronic Rule Books” to be held on 26 September 2017 at UIC HQ in Paris
Rules, rules, rules!
Operational staff are suffering:
- Different topics are divided into different rule books
- A lot of duplications and similar rules
- No overview – do I really got everything important?
- Did I get the last valuable edition?
Fortunately, we, the railway companies, do have solutions.
That’s the topic of our workshop on electronic rule books.
- What solutions exist?
- What will be developed?
- What are the experiences?
- How can we benefit from each other?
For the draft programme please click here: