The Asset Management Working Group of the International Union of Railways (UIC) will organise its fourth international Global Conference dedicated to Asset Management at UIC Headquarters in Paris from 17 – 19 April 2019.
The conference will be held over a three-day period:
- Day 1 and 2: keynote speakers, case study presentations and discussions to provide Railway Infrastructure Organisations with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities
- Day 3 (optional): technical field visit in cooperation with SNCF
Aims of the conference:
- Based on the UIC guideline, provide Railway Infrastructure Managers with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities
- Explore the latest developments, knowledge and experience across the Asset Management World
- Offer opportunities for international and multi-sector networking
- Among the potential subjects, UIC plans to address the following topics:
- Strategic Asset Management Plan
- Asset Management for signalling
- Relations between asset managers and suppliers
- Big data for Asset Management
- Asset Breakdown Structure
More information on the conference and registration form are available on the UIC website at https://railway-asset-management.org/.