Register here: https://nextstation.org/
From 11 – 13 November 2019, Iranian Railways, RAI, together with UIC will be hosting in Tehran the 7th edition of the UIC nextstation Conference, the global reference for leaders and decision-makers to share their latest experiences and best practice regarding the design, financing and operation of railway stations.
This year, after six successful editions, the 7th UIC nextstation Conference will address the key issues under the main theme “Railway Stations Boosting the City”.
The conference will include two round tables, parallel sessions, and will be followed by a technical visit to Esfahan organised by RAI on 13 November 2019. A charter flight from Tehran to Esfahan will be arranged for all the participants just after the end of the conference.
Don’t hesitate to consult the latest programme which includes the list of confirmed speakers:
In addition, in parallel to the conference, a meeting of newly-appointed CEOs of UIC members will be held on 11 November in order to share new strategic focus areas for UIC. All CEOs from member railways are cordially invited to take part in this meeting in the presence of the UIC Chairman and Director General.
The opening ceremony will be attended by:
- Mr Mohammad Eslami, Minister of Roads and Urban Development of I.R Iran
- Mr Saeed Rasouli, Vice Minister for Roads and Urban Development, and President of Iranian Railways
- Mr Gianluigi Castelli, UIC Chairman and President of FS Group
- Mr François Davenne, UIC Director General
- Mr Pirooz Hanachi, Mayor of Tehran