Register here: https://uic.org/events/uic-korail-training-session-2020
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the UIC-KORAIL Training Session 2020 on Railway Passenger Service based on IT Technology to be held from 23 – 27 March 2020 in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
The goals of the programme are to share knowledge and best practice of railway passenger service in the Asia-Pacific region, to discuss quality service and to find ways to cooperate. The main themes are;:
- Overview of the rail ticket distribution: from concepts to databases
- Rail Ticket Digitalisation: the barcode solution from mass transit ticket to high-speed ticket
- Artificial Intelligence: to serve the customer at the train station AIRobot
- UIC IT solution for Rail Passenger Control. Paperless ticketing
- PRM Assistance Booking Tool: how to guaranty assistance for the impaired passengers (wheelchairs…)
We hope that it will be a great opportunity for all of you to broaden the understanding of UIC Asia-Pacific railways and strengthen cooperation among the members.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Seoul!
More information about the event will be available soon.