Central Management needs answers on Finance, Statistics, Revenue sharing or Taxation matters in order to allow each common activity to end with the money clearance.
Trying to answer to the needs of our members by exchange on best practices or common thinking on the best, common, efficient and cost saving solutions, UIC proposes to attend the next Finance Session on April 8th.
The morning session from 9 am to 1 pm. will open discussion on the following themas :
• Organization of the freight transport and financial aspects,
• Reminder of the principles of the international revenue sharing and allocation system (freight and passengers) and its financial clearance,
• Example of a common freight product implemented in a competitive sector (single wagon load) and a common passenger product (Eurostar)
• Status of financial UIC structure
• Report on actions of the groups and working programme of 2010-2011.
For more information, please contact Marie-Eve Lim, Finance director: email@example.com or Maria Lafont: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking opportunity of the presence of our members, a Creditors Forum meeting (main debtors discussing with their main creditors of the European rail community in order to solve the debts) will take place on Wednesday 7th of April from 4. to 5.30 pm.