The UIC, the Association of the European Rail Industry (UNIFE) and the Railenergy partners have the great pleasure to invite you to the Railenergy Final Conference
in Brussels (Belgium) on November 25th, 2010.
Get the latest news on energy saving potentials for the railways in one comprehensive day and gain insight into all the exciting and achievements results from this collaborative, four years rail research project. See the latest tools for energy calculation and evaluation as well as most promising technologies for energy saving and discuss their possible implementation with the project partner and other participants!
- Railenergy energy technology recommendations and the Strategic Assessment Reports from Train Operation Companies (TOC) and Infrastructure Managers (IM)
- A web based knowledge base and decision support tool for decision makers to search & select optimised combinations of solutions for energy cost savings in their own railway system
- Test your own railway cases and browse the website in the lobby
- The most promising energy saving technologies
- The UIC/UNIFE Technical Recommendations elaborated within the project: “Specification and verification of energy consumption of rolling stock, designed for procurement departments in European railways” and “Reversible DC Substation”
The conference will conclude with a reflection on where we are after Railenergy and consider which developments are likely to occur in the R&D field in the coming years.
We ask you to register exclusively online by using the following link. http://www.uic.org/forms/spip.php?article1292&var_mode=calcul
The online registration will close on November 12th, 2010.
For this conference UIC and Resotel Belgium offer a special web application for facilitating your hotel booking. Please click here of use to following link www.resotel.be/railenergy to access the hotel booking. All room charges are at the participants’ own expenses. The quoted rates are in Euro, per room, per night, including breakfast & services. Payments for all room bookings are to be settled with the hotels directly upon departure. Valid credit card details must be given when making your booking request in order to guarantee and secure your reservation. Rooms are available upon a first comes, first served bases.