“Next Station”, the international conference on railway stations, is the world’s leading event entirely dedicated to the development and management of railway stations. Following two successful editions held in Rome (2005) and Paris (2007), the 3rd Next Station international conference jointly organised with Belgian Railways SNCB-Holding targets all decision-makers and professionals involved in the planning, design, construction and operation of railway stations across the world.
More than 300 participants representing railway companies – infrastructure managers, railway operators, station managers, banks and investment companies, international organisations and public authorities, service providers, etc., will be participating in this conference organised in the shape of round tables and parallel workshops.
“Next Station” is the opportunity opportunity to exchange experience with fellow professionals from across the globe, including:
- Jannie Haek, CEO, SNCB-Holding
- Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, Director-General, UIC
- Sophie Boissard, CEO, Gares & Connexions, SNCF
- Vincent Bourlard, Director of Stations, SNCB-Holding
- Tetsuro Tomita, Executive Vice President, JR East
- Carlos Ventura, Director of Passenger Stations, ADIF
- Dr. André Zeug, CEO, DB Station&Service AG, DB
- Antoine Hurel, Deputy Chief Executive, Veolia Transport
- Kristoff De Winne, Head of Airport Development and Regulation, Brussels Airport Company
- Said El Khadraoui, Member of the European Parliament Transport Committee
- Fabio Battaggia, CEO, Grandi Stazioni, FS
- Simioni Paolo, CEO, Centostazioni, FS
“Next Station” will also comprise:
- Two round tables: The station of the future and Stations: meeting the challenges of railway liberalisation.
- Various themes such as Customer contact in transport infrastructure: what lessons can be learned from airports?; Station operations; Intermodality; The station in a business context; Accessing stations and trains – new technologies for customers.
- Technical visits: visit to two renowned stations – Antwerp Central and Liège-Guillemins, ranked among the world’s ten most beautiful railway stations.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference.
Please register at: www.nextstation2011.com