‘The International Union of Railways supports the initiative of the “RZD-Partner” magazine about holding the “Green Logistics: Ideas. Practice. Prospects” forum. This event gives us a chance to identify opportunities for the green development of the transport sector, to discuss difficulties that may arise on the way, and to strengthen our cooperation. I am convinced that we will have a fascinating exchange of opinions and I invite everyone to participate!’
Director General of the International Union of Railways
The date and place of the forum is 14 November 2014, Finlandia Hall (Helsinki).
Basic questions for discussion at the forum:
- Carrying out the strategy of green growth. Experience of the EU countries
- IT for green logistics
- Efficient use of resources as one of the major resources of a green company
- Russian state policy in the sector of environmental development till 2030. The development of economic regulation and market instruments for environment protection
- International environmental standards. Implementation of them in Russia
- The role of state support in the development of green transport
- Green logistics as the engine of technological progress
- Green logistics as a competitive advantage of a transport company on the international market
- Environmental management at the present stage
- Green logistics as a business philosophy.