The UIC website is evolving to further support the organisation’s position as the worldwide association of cooperation for railway companies. The site is open both to UIC members and the overall international railway community, and is in a process of perpetual development.
In this context, UIC is pleased to announce the launch of its new website (www.uic.org), offering visitors easy access to the latest features.
- Responsive Design (better browsing experience, also on tablets and smartphones)
- Menu more suited to the presentation of UIC activities thanks to a simplified architecture
- Work to ensure consistency with other communication media: UIC reference document, Activity report
- New pages for UIC Regions
- Improvement of tools for UIC members: New vademecum, new list of projects
- Greater visibility of UIC eNews, events
With 100,000 visits per month the UIC website is still the most visited site dedicated to railway cooperation. Thank you!