UIC Asset Management Global Conference 2017
Putting your assets on the right track
Date: 4 – 6 October 2017
UIC Headquarters – Paris
The Asset Management Working Group of the International Union of Railways (UIC) will organise its Third International Conference dedicated to Asset Management at Paris at UIC Headquarters, from 4 – 6 October 2017.
Focusing on the UIC Railway Application Guide “Practical implementation of Asset Management through ISO 55001”, the conference will be held over a three-day period:
- Day 1 and 2: keynote speakers, case study presentations and discussions to provide railway infrastructure organisations with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities;
- Day 3 (optional):
- Option 1: technical field visit in cooperation with SNCF
- Option 2: training on UIC’s recently published Asset Management Guideline
- Based on the UIC guideline, provide railway infrastructure managers with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities
- Explore the latest developments, knowledge and experience across the Asset Management World
- Offer opportunities for international and multi-sector networking
UIC is pleased to invite you and your representatives to attend the conference.
We look forward to your attendance at this interesting conference.