The UIC Asia-Pacific Region with KORAIL will organise the next IRaTCA Training Session dedicated to Integrated Transport & Logistics Planning and Operations in Seoul, Korea from 24-28 April 2017.
The objectives are:
- Comprehending overview of integrated logistics transport system and service
- Understanding inter-modal chains in international transport
- Sharing the knowledge about inter-operation of passenger and freight rail transport
- Finding out the way to strengthen cooperation and understand each other
The programme will include
- International logistics transport service;
- Integrated freight transport system;
- Maintenance of Railway system; etc.
Technical visits to:
- KORAIL training centre;
- ICD and freight station of KORAIL;
- KTX (Korean High Speed Train) riding; etc.
UIC Asia-Pacific is pleased to invite your representatives to attend the IRaTCA Training.
Looking forward to your attendance at this interesting training.