The aim of this project group is to analyse effective solutions for station security measures and their impact on station business elements and customer perception.
In addition to the expert workshops (we have kept you informed regularly through our eNews editions) the project group has launched a dedicated online survey which will be used to:
- Get the opinion of both security and station managers;
- Help to get ideas on the attitude to security of stations in different countries;
- Help to elaborate the typology of stations;
- Get expert evaluation of the impact of different measures on station business areas.
The survey consists of 43 questions of different types and has refers to country and company. We kindly ask you to fill in the questionnaire. It takes around 10 minutes and is available at the following link:
The survey will close on 8 July. We thank you in advance for your participation.
The results of this survey and the expert workshops will be summarised in a dedicated handbook and presented during the NextStation Conference, which will be held from 19 – 20 October 2017 in Madrid.
The next meetings with security and station manager experts will take place on the following dates:
- 27 July 2017 via web conference – Results of the survey
- 5 September 2017 in Paris, France – Content of the handbook