The Asset Management Working Group of the International Union of Railways (UIC) is organising its third international conference dedicated to Asset Management, in Paris at UIC Headquarters, from 4 – 6 October 2017, and kindly sponsored by Assetsman, Cosmotech, Iframi, Oxand, Systra and Znapz.
This conference is open to the whole Asset Management world and will present the latest developments in various industries (roads, waterways, energy…) and on different continents.
Our recently issued UIC Railway Application Guide “Practical implementation of Asset Management through ISO 55001” will be the backbone of this conference and will underlie its programme.
Provide Railway Infrastructure Managers with concrete examples and guidance to improve their Asset Management capabilities;
Explore the latest developments, knowledge and experience across the Asset Management World;
Offer opportunities for international and multi-sector networking.
Technical sessions on Asset Management:
Speakers confirmed :
Jean Pierre LOUBINOUX: Director General, UIC
Dr. Marc ANTONI, Director Rail System Department, UIC
Patrick JEANTET, SNCF Réseau Director
Vincent MAUMY, SNCF
Richard EDWARDS, IAM Chairman (Institute of Asset Management) - UK
Andy KIRWAN, Network Rail, UK
Jude CAREY, Irish Rail - Ireland
Gian Piero PAVIRANI Head of Asset Management, RFI (Italian Railway) - Italy
Manisto VESA, Finnish Transport Agency - Finland
Alexey ZAMYSHLYAEV, NIIAS - Russia
Serigne Amadou GAYE, TERADATA – France
Rémy JACQUIER, General Manager, OXAND - France
Dan-Marian COSTESCU, Former Ministry of Transportation – Romania
Nicolas POLLET, Altametris
Celso de AZEVEDO, Director of IFRAMI (Asset Management French Institute) - France
And Asset Managers from Australia, Sweden, Ireland…
DAY 3, Friday 6 October 2017 is optional, participants can either take part in:
Technical field visit in cooperation with SNCF: drone utilisation for network maintenance, Altametris.
Or Training on Asset Management Implementation: The whole day will combine workshops, training sessions, showcases, business games focused on Asset Management and UIC Asset Management guidelines. Facilitators, moderators and trainers: UIC, AMCL, Oxand…
- Oxand Asset Management Game: get acquainted and levelled with co-participants to the typical asset management language
- UIC Railway Application Guide of Practical Implementation of Asset Management through ISO 55001
- Business case: Implementation of Asset Management within 2B NAMED RAILWAY COMPANY
- Starting to apply the UIC AM Guidelines: Context of the Organisation & Leadership
- Exercise: Life cycle planning & optimisation making use of a calculation and simulation model
- Optimising your asset & project performance by organising resources, competences, awareness, communication, information and documentation
- Operations, performance evaluation & continuous improvement
- Conclusion, roundtable, evaluation
UIC will launch its online course in Rail Asset Management after this Training Day.