UIC is pleased to invite you to the 5th UIC Asia-Pacific Workshop on Control Command Signalling and Telecoms (CCS&Tlc) which will take place in Sydney (Australia), hosted by Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW), from 3 – 4 May 2018.
Since 2007, the UIC Asia Regional Assembly has focused on CCS and Telecommunications Development Technologies, integrated into the broader UIC strategy to achieve a harmonised Traffic Management and Control-Command and Signalling system.
The workshop aims to provide both an understanding of leading technologies and a base for core system requirements for railways worldwide.
The event will be organised around the six following technical sessions:
- Signalling Session 1: Optimal modelling and safety assessment of Signalling Systems, via standardised methods and languages
- Signalling Session 2: Cybersecurity
- Signalling Session 3: Train Control and future trends
- Telecom Session 1: The regulatory contexts and migration strategies toward future technologies
- Telecom Session 2: The Future Railway Mobile Communication System and other main radio development projects
- Telecom Session 3: The suppliers’ view on products and applications for safety and security
We look forward to welcoming you in Sydney!
Also, please note that the workshop will follow the even bigger CORE Conference 2018 in which Mr Loubinoux, UIC Director General, will be present as keynote speaker. You can find more by clicking here: http://www.core2018.org/