The NeTIRail-INFRA project is a three-year, 5.4 million euro collaborative R&D project funded by the European Commission, sponsored by INEA within the Horizon 2020 programme. NeTIRail is coordinated by the University of Sheffield and has a total of 13 partners from 8 different countries.
The project will end on 31 May 2018 and we are now happy to present all of the technologies developed within Work Package 4 (track monitoring innovations and results). To this end, we are organising a training workshop on 31 May at UIC in Paris.
Content of the presentations:
- Axle box acceleration measurements in Romania: Faurei test ring and line Braşov to Zărneşti
- Dynamic measurements in Slovenia
- Application for comfort monitoring, using low cost Smartphone
- Wireless acceleration acquisitioning system, for railway environment
- Current and voltage monitoring, for electric locomotives
- Upgrading old interlocking systems
This training workshop will end with a one and a half hour Interactive Session between the speakers and the participants to discuss further steps to be taken towards implementation and new challenges to be taken up.
This public event is open for experts from all across Europe’s rail infrastructure industry and academia.
Registration is mandatory and free of charge but only a limited number of participants can be welcomed on a first-come-first-served basis.
More information, detailed programme and online registration at: https://events.uic.org/netirail-infra-wp4-training-workshop.