UIC is pleased to invite you to the UIC Asia-Pacific Freight Corridors Workshop on Interoperability & Standards which will take place in Bangkok, Thailand, from 14 to 15 November, 2018.
Freight corridors are developing throughout Asia-Pacific, linking east to west and involving different initiatives and projects from many stakeholders, including intergovernmental organisations, funding institutions and multimodal companies, with railways forming the backbone. However, successful business and operations should be supported by internationally recognised and applied interoperable solutions and standards.
The aim of the UIC Asia-Pacific Freight Corridors Workshop is to focus on:
- Interoperability of railway corridors – Experiences and insights
- Regional integration – Policy directions and capacity building
- Digitalisation and innovation to meet customer needs
- Market and business models for longer and faster trains
- Seamless train operation best practices – Border crossing facilitation – Technical regulations for regional interoperability
- Synergy of strategies of international organisations
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Bangkok!
More information on registration is available on the UIC website: https://events.uic.org/uic-asia-pacific-freight-corridors-workshop-on-interoperability-standards