RailData is a special group of the International union of railways (UIC).
The main purpose of RailData is to develop and run central IT systems for European freight railway undertakings.
There are currently five main IT systems in production:
- ORFEUS (Open Rail Freight EDI User System) – CIM consignment note data exchange
- ISR (International Service Reliability) – wagon movement and status reporting
- CoReDa (Commercial Responsibility Database) – central freight wagon database
- ATTI (Agreement on Freight Train Transfer Inspection) – quality management system
- WDI (Web Data Input) – web form for collection and presentation of train consist data
CoReDa and ATTI are provided as services for other UIC study groups (e.g. Wagon Users and ATTI).